Favorite scene from one of my favorite holiday movies :)
Found this recipe while blog surfing and think it’s just a perfect idea for a girls-night xmas party. Can’t wait to make these :)
- 1 1/4 cups cranberry juice cocktail, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided $
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) fresh or frozen cranberries, rinsed
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice $
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau
- 3 cups coarsely crushed ice
- Pour 1/4 cup cranberry juice into a shallow bowl. Pour 3 tbsp. sugar onto a plate. Dip rims of 4 to 6 widemouthed glasses (6 to 8 oz., suitable for margaritas) into juice, then sugar. Set glasses aside.
- Reserve 12 cranberries. In a blender, whirl the remaining cranberries, cranberry juice, and sugar, the lime juice, tequila, orange liqueur, and ice until smooth and slushy. If necessary, blend in 2 batches, then mix together. Divide among glasses and garnish with reserved berries, skewered on toothpicks.
This all-white shoot by Matthias Vriens-McGrath is so fresh. I must admit, I have a bit of a girl crush on Emma Stone because she’s great at choosing her roles —The Help was absolutely amazing— and has her feet firmly on the ground. Just check out her quote:
You’re a human being, and life is wonderful, so eat the damn red velvet cupcake